The engine is the absolute most important element of any vehicle. When you run into engine problems, it can be both costly and stressful. With simple maintenance, you can potentially avoid some of these serious engine problems. Sansone’s Automotive has the expertise to perform any engine repair, and we have everything you need to keep your engine running smoothly and at top efficiency so you can get around worry-free.
It’s definitely important that you’re aware of the things you should do to properly maintain your car’s engine. Here are some examples of what we do to help ensure your car runs smoothly:
- Check and replace engine coolant: the coolant inside your engine keeps all moving parts operating at the right temperature. If the car overheats, you can run into all kinds of problems. Let our professionals take a look at your coolant and decide if you need to have a system flush and replacement, or if you just need to have more coolant added.
- Filter changes: from the oil filter to air and fuel filters, these components of your engine need to be clean and in good working order. We’ll take a closer look to decide if you need filter replacements that can help prevent excess wear and tear.
- Fuel injector cleaning: the fuel injection system works with your spark plugs to shoot an exact amount of fuel inside the combustion chamber. When these injectors get clogged, it can cause your car to jump, lag, or even stall. Our pros can take a look and perform a thorough fuel injector cleaning to get your system running to its full potential.
- Belts: several parts inside your car rely on belts to keep them working correctly. The alternator and the air conditioning compressor are two examples where belts are needed to run them. As you drive, these belts can get damaged or become frayed, and even snap. Sansone’s Automotive can check all belts in your engine and decide if they need to be realigned, repaired, or totally replaced.
- Diagnostics: your car’s check engine light may come on, which is certainly a cause for concern. This light can mean anything from a loose gas cap to something much more serious. We can run a full diagnostics test to determine exactly what the problem is so you can go on your way without stressing that incessant light.
Whether it’s practical maintenance or serious engine repairs, give Sansone’s Automotive in Henderson, Nevada a call at 702-710-1902 to schedule your appointment today.